OMG
Re-reading my last post I feel very silly. It was an adventure I don't want to miss. But my expectations were a little too high. Oh well, it was the best I've had in ages. Cudos to him. :) He's back in Canada and too busy to talk. What did I expect? Nothing really. Yeah right!
Work has become important again although I didn't get much done other than paper work. I hate it! It makes me feel so unproductive and I get tired real quick. So I go home at around 6pm (after 8 hours work...which is less than normal). And I won't get much else done before my vacation. Gawd, I cannot wait for my vacation!
I'm supposed to be working now. Have to finish more paper work before Monday. But I'm so not in the mood for paper work on Sunday. Yesterday I felt quite bad, although I was in a good mood. Strange really. It was hot, humid, the sun was burning and I was so tired from the night before. So what I did was getting up late, cleaning my appartment from bottom to top, grocery shopping and wasting the rest of the day sleeping, surfing, watching TV, chatting, reading and sleeping a lot more.
Friday night I was going to have another adventure. But it didn't work out. :( We wanted to visit a b*u*n*k*e*r! We had a legal permission for a tour. Unfortunately someone else had gone in illegally and had shut all entrances from the inside. We had no chance at all to get inside. Damn! Inspecting the area was still very interesting though and I took lots of pictures. However, I may not publish them, they're only for private use. Sorry! Anyway, we'll try again at the end of October. Hopefully that will work out. To make up for the lost adventure we had a BBQ. I got home at 2am and went to bed at around 3.30am.
I'm looking forward to the next couple of weeks. Three days of paper work ahead and then hopefully none for three weeks. If I'm lucky that is. If not my boss will (as always very nicely) force me to get stuff done on weekends and during my vacation. I better get it done NOW, right? Yeah, I better...
Work has become important again although I didn't get much done other than paper work. I hate it! It makes me feel so unproductive and I get tired real quick. So I go home at around 6pm (after 8 hours work...which is less than normal). And I won't get much else done before my vacation. Gawd, I cannot wait for my vacation!
I'm supposed to be working now. Have to finish more paper work before Monday. But I'm so not in the mood for paper work on Sunday. Yesterday I felt quite bad, although I was in a good mood. Strange really. It was hot, humid, the sun was burning and I was so tired from the night before. So what I did was getting up late, cleaning my appartment from bottom to top, grocery shopping and wasting the rest of the day sleeping, surfing, watching TV, chatting, reading and sleeping a lot more.
Friday night I was going to have another adventure. But it didn't work out. :( We wanted to visit a b*u*n*k*e*r! We had a legal permission for a tour. Unfortunately someone else had gone in illegally and had shut all entrances from the inside. We had no chance at all to get inside. Damn! Inspecting the area was still very interesting though and I took lots of pictures. However, I may not publish them, they're only for private use. Sorry! Anyway, we'll try again at the end of October. Hopefully that will work out. To make up for the lost adventure we had a BBQ. I got home at 2am and went to bed at around 3.30am.
I'm looking forward to the next couple of weeks. Three days of paper work ahead and then hopefully none for three weeks. If I'm lucky that is. If not my boss will (as always very nicely) force me to get stuff done on weekends and during my vacation. I better get it done NOW, right? Yeah, I better...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home