smAll leTTers from a mAjor cApital

creAtive opiniOns

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Rain

Today it rained. I was looking forward to the rain and I was not disappointed.
You might ask who in the world, other than a farmer, could possibly be looking forward to rain!??? Someone who has just bought themselves a new water proof, wind proof and highly breathable jacket. :)
Last year I bought a cheap one. I regretted it the first time I had to wear it. I would start sweating the moment I put it on, no matter how fresh or cold it was outside. And after only a couple of rainshowers it started leaking. In the end I'd rather get soaking wet from the rain than having to wear this sauna of a jacket.
However, I was too broke to even think of a new investment in the clothing sector. Fortunately that has changed during the last months. And I had my eyes open for the perfect jacket since. On Monday I finally received the perfect jacket. I had already found it a week before but wasn't 100% sure. So I spent a couple more hours trying on different brands, colors and sizes. After that I was 100% sure I wanted this Schoeffel, Venturi, Ostia rain jacket! And guess what, it took me some time and about a dozen phone calls to actually find it again. I should have bought it at once because now I had to pay about 40% more. Anyway, the jacket is worth it. Looks awesome, feels awesome and I can afford it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home