getting laid
I've been very lazy lately. Actually that's not true. I worked hard, but other than that I didn't do much. On the weekends I just slept and read a book. Yet a kind of suspense had built up inside of me. This usually stimulates my fantasies and my libido. When I'm not in a relationship I relieve it in private. This time it was different. I was craving more. On Sunday I met a canadian guy. It was a coincidence. Cute, very young (18+ just in case you're wondering), sex was awesome and I'm going to get more. :) I never got such a positive feedback. I can't wait and at the same time I feel weird about it. He's five years younger. First time for me. Does that mean I'm getting old? He's just a few months older than the younger one of my two brothers. I kinda feel like Samantha right now. I adore women like her. Work has become so unimportant. My mind is a mess. I may enjoy that until Monday. Then he's leaving.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home