Serene
I decided to have dinner after all. I had a party yesterday. There was lots of food, mostly junk, but also baguette with cheese and dips and salad. We watched movies and had cold punch from two hollowed out water melons. It was a cool night. The last of us sat and talked till 1.30 in the morning.
When I woke up this morning and got out of my bedroom I could smell the alcohol. It was just a decent smell. I got ready for breakfast. For the first time I went to the kiosk across the street to buy buns and the sunday paper. This breakfast was truly serene. Afterwards I started with the clean up. Fortunately there wasn't that much to clean. Then I ate the rest of the junk food while watching Formula 1 and the Tour de France finale. I always feel so stuffed after eating this sweet gummi stuff. Chocolate feels better, although it's just as bad. The tea is empty, which means I drank at least 3L today. Now I'm waiting for the bread to thaw in the toaster, so that I can have the rest of the salad with some milk. I feel stuffed but I will feel better after I've had some proper food.
Meanwhile the last load of laundry is tumbling in the machine. Everything is fresh and clean. Not sterile. Just clean. And the appartment smells nice. I love these moments when everything is in order. I can relax for a bit until Monday is here yet again.
When I woke up this morning and got out of my bedroom I could smell the alcohol. It was just a decent smell. I got ready for breakfast. For the first time I went to the kiosk across the street to buy buns and the sunday paper. This breakfast was truly serene. Afterwards I started with the clean up. Fortunately there wasn't that much to clean. Then I ate the rest of the junk food while watching Formula 1 and the Tour de France finale. I always feel so stuffed after eating this sweet gummi stuff. Chocolate feels better, although it's just as bad. The tea is empty, which means I drank at least 3L today. Now I'm waiting for the bread to thaw in the toaster, so that I can have the rest of the salad with some milk. I feel stuffed but I will feel better after I've had some proper food.
Meanwhile the last load of laundry is tumbling in the machine. Everything is fresh and clean. Not sterile. Just clean. And the appartment smells nice. I love these moments when everything is in order. I can relax for a bit until Monday is here yet again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home