Graffiti

I love these guys. They first appeared a couple of months before I moved away. Actually that was little over a year ago. I saw them all around the city and in many places that I used to pass by every other day. This is a very recent picture. I'm glad to see that they're still there and multiplying. I'd love to know who invented them.
Here in the big city I have not yet seen a single Graffiti I liked. Most are plain ugly. The sad thing is that this is their exact purpose - to look ugly, to destroy and distort whatever they were drawn onto. It's a kind of pointless protest. Against what? Against a pointless life, lack of possibilities, against an uncertain future? I don't know and it doesn't matter to me.
Point is, I love these guys.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home