Harry Potter
As you might know the new book came out last Saturday. I didn't get it until today. I don't usually read kids books. I have read the fourth book because my dad bought it on its release date. Why? Probably because he was in the mood.
Sometimes my dad does things I don't understand. For example one time he bought tickets for a Take That concert. He intended to go with me and my younger brother. My brother had no such intentions. ;) Then my dad had to work the night of the concert. My brother didn't mind a bit. So I got to go with two of my friends, none of us Take That fans. It was a weird experience. However, I've admired Robbie Williams ever since and was most delighted when he quit Take That and started a solo career. :)
Back to the topic. My point was that so far I only read that one book due to a mood of my dad's. Admitted, I watched the movies too. And today I almost read who is dying in the latest book. Well, I didn't and decided to read the whole book instead. I hope no one will spoil this for me! I really don't want to know. I already read 50 of over 800 pages. I read very slow. I'm actually reading another wonderful book at the moment. And I'll read a few more chapters of that book now. Geez, all this reading (and writing) is exhausting.
Sometimes my dad does things I don't understand. For example one time he bought tickets for a Take That concert. He intended to go with me and my younger brother. My brother had no such intentions. ;) Then my dad had to work the night of the concert. My brother didn't mind a bit. So I got to go with two of my friends, none of us Take That fans. It was a weird experience. However, I've admired Robbie Williams ever since and was most delighted when he quit Take That and started a solo career. :)
Back to the topic. My point was that so far I only read that one book due to a mood of my dad's. Admitted, I watched the movies too. And today I almost read who is dying in the latest book. Well, I didn't and decided to read the whole book instead. I hope no one will spoil this for me! I really don't want to know. I already read 50 of over 800 pages. I read very slow. I'm actually reading another wonderful book at the moment. And I'll read a few more chapters of that book now. Geez, all this reading (and writing) is exhausting.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home