smAll leTTers from a mAjor cApital

creAtive opiniOns

Monday, October 24, 2005

Clocks

I took off work early today. I don't really want to go into detail about what that means, but I'll give you some ideas:

> today I worked from 9.15am - 6.05pm, with no lunch break and a short coffee break
> I have a 20h contract (per week)
> I work Monday through Friday
> sometimes I come in on the weekend (like last saturday)

You get the point.

I caught a cold and felt a little sick over the weekend. I had paperwork coming in via eMail friday night and sunday morning. I didn't touch it. I was busy with laundry, cleaning up, grocery shopping and non paperwork at work on saturday. Sunday I didn't feel good at all and just tried to relax. Most of the day was spent in bed.

So today I spent the whole morning and early afternoon catching up on paperwork. After some minor interruptions I was finally done at 3pm. Time had gone by extremely quick. I took care of some "real" work, had a talk with the boss at 4pm, enjoyed a coffee and some chocolate after that, then got some more work done and finally packed my stuff at 6pm.

Not a typical day. I should skip lunch more often. Also I should stay at home when I feel sick.

Song: Coldplay - Clocks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home