46
Happy Birthday Bryan.
You once told me to get a life. A few years later I was there to congratulate you to your 40th. I haven't grown up since. However, my life has been straight forward.
Today I woke up from a dream hearing music. In my dream I had written the song and was singing it when I woke up. I still remember the lyrics, but the melody is gone.
It's not the first time this has happened to me. It's always the same. I wake up hearing a wonderful melody I've never heard before. When I realize that I'm awake the music slowly fades away. It's a powerful illusion. An imagination of the brain.
"My imagination makes me human and makes me a fool; it gives me all the world and exiles me from it."
Ursula K. LeGuin
Song: no artist - get me over it
You once told me to get a life. A few years later I was there to congratulate you to your 40th. I haven't grown up since. However, my life has been straight forward.
Today I woke up from a dream hearing music. In my dream I had written the song and was singing it when I woke up. I still remember the lyrics, but the melody is gone.
It's not the first time this has happened to me. It's always the same. I wake up hearing a wonderful melody I've never heard before. When I realize that I'm awake the music slowly fades away. It's a powerful illusion. An imagination of the brain.
"My imagination makes me human and makes me a fool; it gives me all the world and exiles me from it."
Ursula K. LeGuin
Song: no artist - get me over it

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home